TOWN OF BON ACCORD COVID-19 UPDATE
As of September 16, 2021, the Town Office is closed and staff are working remotely. Residents are still able to access municipal services as noted below:
How to Pay for Bulk Water:
- Call the main office number 780-921-3550 or pay online (requires set up over the phone with our staff – do NOT pay with OptionPay. They are not connected and money will not be added to your account.)
How to Pay Your Utility Bill or Taxes:
- Online through your bank
- Put a cheque in the white drop box outside the door
- Put a cheque in the mail
- Pay online with OptionPay* https://bonaccord.ca/p/credit-card-online-payments
Obtaining Licenses and Permits:
- Complete the form https://bonaccord.ca/p/forms-permits-applications
- Drop off the form in the white drop box outside the door with a cheque
- Drop off the form in the white drop box outside the door and pay online with OptionPay* https://bonaccord.ca/p/credit-card-online-payments
Submitting Nomination Papers:
- Make an appointment with the Returning Officer by calling 780-921-3550 or emailing email@example.com.
Please contact the main office number 780-921-3550 if you have any questions or require assistance.
*OptionPay may take up to 3 business days to process. Penalties may still apply.