Main content of the website

Credit Card Online Payments

The Town of Bon Accord is now accepting online payments with select credit cards through the secure OptionPay System (with applicable third party fees).  

Please keep in mind transactions take a minimum of 3 days to process. If your penalty date is within those 3 days, you will be charged penalties (if applicable).

Make Your Payments Here

Ready to pay your bill?  Please click the logo below.

OptionPay FAQs

What is OptionPay?

OptionPay is a payment card system the Town of Bon Accord uses for its online credit card transactions. You can find out more information about OptionPay by visiting their website here.

Is there an added fee for using OptionPay to pay my Town of Bon Accord bills with my credit card?

Yes. All transactions carried out through OptionPay follow a tiered fee schedule, starting at a minimum fee of $2.00.  To see the full fee schedule for using this payment option, please visit their fee schedule here 

Why is there an added fee to pay with a credit card?

The fees are administered through the OptionPay program for the use of the service and not through the Town of Bon Accord.

Is my credit card/information secure with this program?

OptionPay provides information on their security measures here. Please note that the Town of Bon Accord takes no responsibility for, and accepts no liability, in the event of security breaches, technical difficulties, or other issues that may arise from your use of OptionPay. All users accept responsibility for their use of this service and do so at their own risk.  

Can I pay for bulk water using OptionPay?

No. Please go here to add funds to your bulk water account.

Services Currently Offered on OptionPay

For assistance in finding the numbers required to make your payments online, please see instructions in the dropdown menus below. 

In order to pay your water utility bill using OptionPay, you need the ACCOUNT NUMBER. This can be found on your utility bill in the upper left, above the account name and mailing address. If you have questions about your water utility bill, please contact or call 780-921-3550.

You will be asked for your ROLL NUMBER when entering payment information for your property taxes. This can be found on your tax notice. If you have questions about your property tax notice please email or call 780-921-3550.

In order to make a payment for your business license, please include the FULL BUSINESS NAME in the field provided. A copy of your reviewed and signed renewal form is required to be submitted to the Town of Bon Accord in order for your license to be valid.  For more information on business licensing, please contact our Planning & Economic Development department via email or call 780-921-3550.    

In order to make a payment for an Accounts Receivable invoice, please include the ACCOUNT NUMBER and INVOICE NUMBER. If you have questions about an A/R invoice, please email or call 780-921-3550.  

If you would like to explore options to pay for a Building or Development Permit online by credit card, please contact us at 780-921-3550 to generate an invoice specific to your application.

Every rental is required to pay a refundable $250 damage deposit fee. In order to secure your booking, please pay the RENTAL DEPOSIT FEE first, indicating the RENTAL LOCATION in the appropriate field, then proceed back to OptionPay to pay for the FACILITY RENTAL of your choice in the dropdown menus. IMPORTANT: the OptionPay fee will NOT be refunded if you choose to pay the damage deposit with this method. If you have any questions please call the Town office at 780-921-3550.